Introduction to the Gospel of Luke for CCEA A Level - Narratives and Themes
Entirely new book for the current Religious Studies specification, covering AS1: An Introduction to the Gospel of Luke and A21: Themes in the Synoptic Gospels. Includes tasks, practice essay titles of exam standard and activities highlighting other aspects of human experience.
Why Shop with Colourpoint Educational?
- Dedicated to local education
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
This study has been specially commissioned to cover An Introduction to the Gospel of Luke and Themes in the Synoptic Gospels, Units AS 1 and A2 1, of the current CCEA Religious Studies specification. It has been through a meticulous quality assurance process.
The author provides a detailed introduction to the Gospel of Luke, including its key narratives and themes. She then explores the person of Jesus, as well as the passion and resurrection narratives, in the context of the synoptic gospels.
Included are tasks, practice essay titles of exam standard and activities highlighting other aspects of human experience.
• Understanding the Gospel of Luke
• Key Narratives in Luke’s Gospel
• The Kingdom of God in the Parables and Miracles in Luke’s Gospel
• Key Themes in Luke’s Gospel
• Understanding the Gospel Tradition
• The Person of Jesus in the Synoptic Gospels
• The Passion and Resurrection Narratives in the Synoptic Gospels
• Synoptic Assessment: Religious Texts, Authority and Interpretation
A detailed Glossary, Bibliography and Index are also provided.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 10 September 2018
- Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
- ISBN / EAN: 9781780731124
- Page Count: 480