History in Close-Up: Union and Partition
Evolved from the best seller Union to Partition, part 4 of the History in Close-up series has been thoroughly up-dated to account for the revisions in the curriculum. The core of the Union to partition is still there but has been greatly expanded with the addition also of new activities and improved illustrations and maps.
Why Shop with Colourpoint Educational?
- Dedicated to local education
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
DescriptionCovers the Union and Partition segment of the CCEA KS3 History specification. The book covers the period from c1800 to after the Second World War, and looks at key events in the world as a whole as well as in Ireland and Britain. It is divided into 39 units to ease lesson planning, and has activities to suit a variety of ability levels.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 30 June 2012
- Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
- ISBN / EAN: 9781780730332
- Page Count: 144