An Introduction to Philosophy of Religion
This resource has been specially commissioned to cover Unit 7, An Introduction to Philosophy of Religion, of the CCEA GCSE Religious Studies specification. Produced in full colour, and illustrated throughout with questions and activities.
Why Shop with Colourpoint Educational?
- Dedicated to local education
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
This resource has been specially commissioned to cover Unit 7, An Introduction to Philosophy of Religion, of the CCEA GCSE Religious Studies specification. It has been through a meticulous quality assurance process.
The text provides a thought-provoking introduction to philosophy of religion. Following the content of the specification, it explores the following areas:
• The existence of God
• The nature of God
• The problem of evil and/or suffering
• Experiencing God
• Life after death
Each illustrated chapter contains exercises to improve skills and capabilities, and questions to test knowledge, understanding and evaluation skills. The book concludes with a glossary of key terms and an index.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 27 August 2021
- Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
- ISBN / EAN: 9781780732084
- Page Count: 83