An Introduction to Christian Ethics
Comprehensively updated to address the revised CCEA GCSE specification for Religious Studies, this book covers Unit 6: 'An Introduction to Christian Ethics' of the specification. Full colour and illustrated throughout with questions and activities. Also available is a Digital Resource designed to be used with the textbook.
Why Shop with Colourpoint Educational?
- Dedicated to local education
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
This popular resource has been comprehensively updated to cover Unit 6 of the revised CCEA GCSE Religious Studies specification. It has been through a meticulous quality assurance process.
The text provides a thought-provoking introduction to ethics within the study of religion. Following the content of the specication, it explores the following areas:
• Personal and family issues
• Matters of life and death
• Developments in bioethics
• Contemporary issues in Christianity
• Modern warfare
Each chapter contains various exercises to improve skills and capabilities; and questions to test knowledge, understanding and evaluation skills.
An accompanying digital resource is available to complement the text with additional worksheets, quizzes and exam practice questions.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 31 August 2018
- Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
- ISBN / EAN: 9781780731742
- Page Count: 120