A Study of the Gospel of Matthew
Comprehensively updated to address the current CCEA GCSE specification for Religious Studies, this book covers Unit 4 'Christianity through a Study of the Gospel of Matthew'. Full colour and illustrated throughout with questions and activities.
Why Shop with Colourpoint Educational?
- Dedicated to local education
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
This popular resource has been comprehensively updated to cover Unit 4 ‘Christianity through a Study of the Gospel of Matthew’ of the current CCEA GCSE Religious Studies specification. It has been through a meticulous quality assurance process.
The text provides an interesting and in-depth study of the Gospel of Matthew. Following the content of the specification, it explores the following areas.
- Background to Matthew’s Gospel
- The identity of Jesus
- Jesus the miracle worker
- The Kingdom of God
- The death and resurrection of Jesus
- The role and nature of Christian discipleship
Each chapter contains various exercises to improve skills and capabilities, and questions to test knowledge, understanding and evaluation skills. The book concludes with a glossary of key terms and an index.
An accompanying digital resource will soon be available to complement the text with additional worksheets, quizzes and exam practice questions.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 06 October 2023
- Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
- ISBN / EAN: 9781780733661
- Page Count: 88