French Vocabulary Book Three for CCEA GCSE
This is the third of four workbooks covering the prescribed core vocabulary for CCEA GCSE French. This book addresses the ‘School Life, Studies and the World of Work’ Context of Learning. After each vocabulary list is an exercise with space to write answers. Words and phrases have a suggested English phrase or mnemonic to aid recall.
Why Shop with Colourpoint Educational?
- Dedicated to local education
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
This student-led vocabulary book is ideal for any English-speaking student of GCSE French. One of four books written for the CCEA specification, it also covers the AQA, WJEC and Edexcel courses, as the word lists are virtually identical.
As well as the core vocabulary, this book includes:
• pronunciation guides, allowing students to practise alone and improve their listening skills.
• tick-boxes for every word, helping students to track their learning.
• helpful aide-mémoires (memory aids), helping students absorb vocabulary in an entertaining way.
• pre-set consolidation exercises at the end of each section, that can be attempted without teacher guidance. These allow students to check their level of understanding independently.
With this book, teachers can hand vocabulary learning over to their students, giving the teacher more time in the classroom to focus on the challenging grammar. The series can be used independently by students from Year 8 onwards, building over five years to GCSE success. This is particularly useful for schools that need to use remote learning from time to time.
1: Mes études
2: La vie scolaire
3: La salle de classe
4: Les activités extra-scolaires
5: Les emplois à temps partiel
6: La gestion de l’argent
7: Les projets et les métiers
(Future plans and professions)
8: Adjectifs communs
10: Les jours de la semaine, les mois et les saisons
(Days of the week, months and seasons)
11: Descriptions, surtout de couleur
(Descriptions, especially of colour)
13: Les négations
14: Les nombres et les numéros
(Cardinal numbers and ordinal numbers)
15: Les poids et les distances
(Weights and distances)
16: Les opinions et les justifications
(Opinions and justifications)
17: Les prépositions
18: Les pronoms
19: Les pronoms après les prépositions
(Pronouns after prepositions)
20: Les questions
21: L’heure, Quelle heure est-il?, Il est huit heures!
(Time, Which time is it?, It is eight o’clock!)
22: Expressions du temps
(Expressions of time)
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 18 January 2022
- Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
- ISBN / EAN: 9781780732886
- Page Count: 64