Chemistry Questions for CCEA GCSE
Why Shop with Colourpoint Educational?
- Dedicated to local education
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
- Provides banks of questions to address the requirements of the revised CCEA GCSE Chemistry specification.
- Covers both the full Chemistry course and the Chemistry component of Double Award Science.
- Questions are entirely new and are not from past papers.
- Suitable for use as classroom material, for use in homework and to assist with revision.
- Includes an indication of whether each question is appropriate for the foundation tier and/or higher tier.
- Students are not encouraged to write on the book
itself, meaning that it can be used for several years.
- Full set of answers, including the process where appropriate, will be provided online.
- To encourage the students’ work answers will not be printed in the rear of the book.
- The author, Alyn McFarland, is a highly reputable author and will be well known to teachers in Northern Ireland.
- One of three similar books that will also cover GCSE Biology and Physics.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 30 August 2019
- Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
- ISBN / EAN: 9781780731896
- Page Count: 80