A Study of the Gospel of Mark for CCEA GCSE Level
Comprehensively updated to address the revised CCEA GCSE specification for Religious Studies, this book covers Unit 5: 'Christianity through a Study of the Gospel of Mark'. Full colour and illustrated throughout with questions and activities. Also available is a Digital Resource designed to be used with this textbook.
Why Shop with Colourpoint Educational?
- Dedicated to local education
- Safe and secure ordering options
- Our widest range of books online
- Book Details
This popular resource has been comprehensively updated to cover Unit 5 of the revised CCEA GCSE Religious Studies specification. It has been through a meticulous quality assurance process.
The text provides an interesting and in-depth study of the Gospel of Mark. Following the content of the specification, it explores the following areas:
• Background to Mark’s Gospel
• The identity of Jesus
• Jesus the miracle worker
• The teaching of Jesus
• The death and resurrection of Jesus
• The role and nature of Christian discipleship
Each chapter contains various exercises to improve skills and capabilities; and questions to test knowledge, understanding and evaluation skills.
An accompanying digital resource is available to complement the text with additional worksheets, quizzes and exam practice questions.
- Format: Paperback / Softback
- Published On: 25 September 2018
- Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
- ISBN / EAN: 9781780732022
- Page Count: 96